Visuals with sound

After seeing the advanced beauty showing and talk, I wanted to make audio reactive visuals for my submission to 'onedotzero'. This can be done with Cinema4d using something call the mograph sound effector. Hear are some of my tests from using it with a simple 4x4 beat.

Sound test 1 from Sam Putera on Vimeo.



I like this one its quite simple and I like the movement.

Sound test 2 from Sam Putera on Vimeo.



This one didn't work how I planned, it took about an hour just to render 3 seconds, which is ridiculous and while my computer is rendering I cant use it to do anything else because its using up all the cpu. And it becomes annoying when something you have been waiting for a long time doesn't work out how it was supposed to. This has made me realise about the complication and detail that goes into an animation, do i sacrifice detail for a more productive and efficient work flow?

Sound test 3 from Sam Putera on Vimeo.



Here I tried to move all of the cubes but only the bottom one worked.

No comments: