Ongoings

I have started reading Foundation Processing: Creative Coding and Computational Art
by Ira Greenberg, its the other processing book that is available.




Im not quite sure about it yet, its quite down to earth in the way that its quite casual but I kind of prefer Processing: A Programming Handbook for Visual Designers and Artists because its more like a text book that has exercises that you can practice as you go along, whereas Ira Greenberg's book is more about the history but I feel that its more about being creative with the processing program. I haven't finished either of the books yet so I cant give an in depth review but its my first impressions from someone with a basic understanding of processing.

There is another book available 'Visualizing Data: Exploring and Explaining Data with the Processing Environment ' but I haven't read good reviews about it.

No comments: