I read a book and it was worth it.

I finished reading this and I have to say this has been very useful to me, not only for this project but for send and receive and life in general, its given me focus and drive it helped me understand where I stand and where I want to stand in the world of visual communication. This book isn't just for graphic designers as i don't really consider myself one it can relate to anyone in the area of 'design' or the creative industry. especially with all this credit crunch worries of whether I'll have a decent job in a couple of years. The interviews with practicing designers and masters were very insightful even the parts in the book about starting your own studio and employing other people helped me understand a lot. Will definitely read it again a must read. Its pretty much is like the lessons for $69 but free because i got it from the library!

No comments: