All this research has informed they way I make music.

Before this project I had some knowledge of max/msp and processing but I had never used either I just heard about it or seen projects used with those tools but I decided to have a proper go with maxmsp and its really interesting with what you can do with it and it made go and investigate granular synthesis which led me on to metasynth a synthesiser that makes sound from colours


There is also another program called sound hack which messes around with your audio files. All these things are possible with max/msp but I'm not that good at it yet so its going to be an ongoing thing i want to use it for audio first then move on to using it for visuals. I'm still trawling through the tutorials. But all this learning has made making music more interesting and experimental.

No comments: