arrgh!

Another change of idea, I have gotten really bored of this project we have to long to do it, and I have lost motivation, I am really looking forward to the live projects from january onwards, Im looking forward to doing something that has a purpose. Anyway I was determined to do photography, now that I learned how to use layer masking, I want to manipulate the photos i have collected and put them together in a book. I want to learn more of photoshop and how i can manipulate images. I have collected images from the my summer although I lost 9gb of them! Also the photos from the double exposure i have been doing. I want to make a visual magazine/book filled with photos. So its developed from a collection of things that no one wanted to, then moved on to double exposure now its a collection of photos and manipulated images.

No comments: