real fake.

I came across the photographer Sean Teegarden with these amazing images that I know are of real objects and people but they look so unreal.


I really want to try an acomplish this effect. It remindes me of this photograph by Billy&Hells
which was in the Photographic Portrait Prize at the National Portrait Gallery.

sophie

I was in awe of this photo and wanted to know how it was created because it was hard to know if it was a digital image or not. But the effect is very similar to Teegarden's. Apparently it is created by messing with the red green and blue properties of the image separately. I tried to do this with one of my raw images.


It didn't turn out exactly like I wanted I ended giving it a more vintage effect. Maybe I need more colours and a nice macro lense to capture more detail. I would like to do this for a series of portraits as another project.








No comments: